Monday, February 04, 2013

Free: Linclon, Hobbit, Green Lantern, John Carter, Movie2k.com

Download Green Lantern 2011 EXTENDED 720p Rip x264 YIFY mp4
Download Green Lantern 2011 EXTENDED 720p Rip x264 YIFY mp4. Or watch the stream, like I do. Discovered at http://www.movie2k.to/

Green Lantern is one of the best comics, and it is the best movie I've seen in a while. Thanks to www.movie2k.to that also includes The Hobbit, which was also quite well done in my opinion, even if it did tend to stretch the suspension of disbelief a tad too much. 
I was actually more impressed with John Carter of Mars, than The Hobbit, which was actually more about the story having been one I could never imagine being worth reading. 
They are all stories I should have read, but these masterful movies made me glad I had not yet read any of them. 
While you're there, don't miss the cable movie version of Dune which is much more true to the story than the 1984 version, which made me glad I took pains to read the book first.
Times have changed, read the good books to savor a great movie.
Avatar marked well a change in times, being emblematic on several levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home