Wednesday, March 07, 2012

"Smartorstupid" Test 22

I got 20, mean is 18.5
be awake, i missed 2 that i know, and 3 I never chose an answer for - at least

My second time was much easier, I didn't have to read the questions. 24, mean 17.8, but in my haste my cramping fingers clicked at least 2 answers I knew to be wrong. I was hoping it would not be the same questions but it is.

So you only have one shot to do it right.

Monte Letourneau - Necedah WI


Here's a good one to keep you occupied.


 This is the kind of thing I really like!!!

When it says you only have 8 seconds to answer the question, they aren't kidding. 

Re-taking the test mixes up the questions so you can't gain anything there. 


Att00020

 
This is VERY FAST, so be prepared.  You only have 8 seconds for each question.
Click the link and have fun.

Smartorstoopid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home